Autel MaxiCheck MX808S VS MaxiCOM MK808S September 12, 2023
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 Diagnostic Scanner Review - 2023 Autel Newly Released September 04, 2023
New Arrival --- Autel Maxisys Elite II
Discover the superb diagnostic scan tool which features various advanced functions.
As the upgraded version of Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MaxiSys Elite II integrates OE-Level all system diagnostic, Special service and ECU programming to one, and it allows you to control your car’s components, engine, sensors and systems wirelessly. Autel Elite II is the most advanced scanner in the MaxiSys line of smart diagnostic tools.
Now let’s discuss what’s good about the incredible Autel Elite II OBD2 scanner.
1. Full System Diagnosis & Full OBDII functions
Using the additional OEM software, the Maxisys Elite II can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data, etc.
Similar to many Autel scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite II can perform all the OBD II test modes. These include the latest powertrain diagnostic data, freeze frame data, emission diagnostic trouble codes, emissions diagnostic data, oxygen sensor monitoring test results, onboard monitoring tests, VIN, and many more
2. 38+ Advanced functions
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic scanner comes with 38+ service functions, such as ABS Brake Bleeding( also for VAG cars), SRS Reset, SAS Calibration, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, injector coding, DPF, Throttle Body, etc to meet your various needs.
3. ECU Coding & Programming
To bring out your potential and maximize the profit, the MaxiSys Elite II diagnostic tablet has featured ECU coding function for 99% vehicles that empowers you to program the blank ECUs, match the components, reflash the second-hand ECUs, flash the hidden functions. And the MaxiSys Elite II automotive scanner is also capable of performing ECU programming on BENZ and BMW.
4. Bidirectional Control
The bi-directional control is just like a bridge between MaxiSys Elite and ECUs which allows you to build a mutual-communication. So you can track down the problems easily without literally tearing apart the vehicle. The impresive scan tool shows live data such as graph data and numerical data for a wide range of systems and sensors including oil temperature, transmission temperature, MAF sensor, MAP sensor, O2 oxygen sensors, fuel trims, and so much more.
Why Buy Autel Maxisys Elite II?
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- We provide you with 1-year-free update so as to keep you up with trends all the time.
Autel Maxisys Elite is now for sale. I believe that with the extra 3% discount on our website, you will get a quite decent price. Just try it if you don’t believe me.