Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 --- An Affordable And Advanced Tool
The MaxiTPMS ITS600 is a wireless, 5.5-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet that offers complete TPMS diagnostics and service functions, and is compatible with U.S, Asian, and European TPMS-equipped vehicles. The ITS600E can activate, read and relearn all known sensors, and perform TPMS system diagnostics and four common maintenance services. The ITS600E is compatible with TBE200/TBE100 Tire Tread & Brake Disc Wear Analysis tool, sold separately. By providing an extensive series of tire-related features and functions.
Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 TPMS Functions
- Activates, reads and relearns all known sensors
- Enhanced, at-a-glance diagnostics status screen
- Fast OBDII relearn for most vehicles
- Program MX-Sensors to replace 99% of OE sensors
- Copy By OBD sensor programming for faster service
- Four MX-Sensor program modes; batch program up to 20 MX-Sensors
- Includes wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface (VCI)
- Tire pressure placard value reset
- Read/Clear TPMS system codes & view live data
- Free Wi-Fi software updates for the life of the tool
4 Effective Ways to Program TPMS Sensors
Autel TPMS programming tool ITS600 allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor to replace existing sensors with low battery life and ones that are no longer functioning. This device offers 4 programming methods when programming MX-Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input and Auto Create.
- Copy by OBD: By this method, TPMS Tool ITS600 (E) will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors. After the sensor ID is retrieved by performing a diagnostics function. Select a wheel location on the display and place an MX-Sensor in front of the ITS600 (E). Tap Copy by OBD to program the new MX-Sensor. The Copy by OBD programming method, if available, is recommended to program new MX-Sensors as there is no need to relearn the sensors again.
- Copy by Activation: If you have an old sensor on the vehicle and it needs to be replaced, you can use the ITS600 (E) to trigger the sensor and its information will be displayed on the screen, you can apply Copy by Activation to program the new MX-Sensor, and no relearn is need since the new sensors is to replace to old sensor.
- Copy by Manual Input: Input the original sensor ID when sensor is broken but you have the sensor ID info, you can manually input the sensor ID and program it to new MX-Sensor.
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors: Auto-create new unique ID(s) into 1-16 MX-Sensor(s) when the original sensor is totally dead or the sensor ID is unknown.
3 Ways to Relearn TPMS Sensors
As an expert in TPMS, Autel TPMS Relearn Tool ITS600 (E) knows your demands better than any others. TPMS relearn is used to transfer new sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. Step-by-step relearn instructions are provided for all supported vehicles. Relearn is needed when the new sensor IDs are different from the original sensor IDs stored within TPMS ECU. 3 major methods are available for relearning process. According to the actual situation, perform the most suitable TPMS relearn method.
- OBD Relearn: write the TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module directly when connected to the car via the V200 wireless interface.
- Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, the Relearn function can be completed by driving, just follow the on-screen relearn procedure for the exact details of the process, no extra operation you can get the new sensor learned.
- Stationary Relearn: Stationary Relearn requires the vehicle be placed in the “Relearn Mode", follow the Relearn Procedure to perform Stationary Relearn.
TPMS Retrofit/ Installation
- Updated from Autel MK808TS MP808TS, Autel TPMS Programming Tool ITS600 (E) allows you to build a TPMS from scratch. Retrofit the TPMS modules into the ECU and connect the new sensor information to display the real-time TPMS data (tire pressure, temperature, sensor) on the dashboard.
4 Hot Maintenance Services
Autel precedent models such as TS508/TS601 are only TPMS specialized, while 2022 newest TPMS relearn tool ITS600 (E) is more than that. ITS600 TPMS scanner (E) integrates the most useful 4 reset functions: Oil reset, EPB reset, BMS reset, and SAS Calibration to fulfill your daliy demands and save you from going to the dealer. Everyone could be a master with your car with the TPMS service scan tool ITS600 (E) .
- Oil Reset: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- EPB Service: Deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement.
- BMS Service: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- SAS Calibration: Calibrate the Steering Angle Sensor after Steering wheel replacement, Steering angle sensor replacement, or any maintenance that involves the steering angle sensor.
Expanded Tire Service
Working with Autel TBE200 (E) maxims tire tread and brake disc wear examiner for detailed tire information and complete test report.
- Real-time Tire Health Analysis: Real-time tire measurement data in a curve, Uneven wear analysis, Test detail for single tire tread/ brake disc, Detailed replacement & maintenance suggestions (tire/brake disc replacement, tire rotation/alignment servicing), Scan DOT for tire expiration notice and recall lookup.
- Comprehensive Test Report: TPMS health, Tread depth & brake disc wear characteristics & Repair tips.
Quick VIN Identification
TPMS reset tool Autel ITS600 (E) also features 4 different methods for most quickly and most efficient vehicle information identification and save the users numerous time, you can choose the most suitable way among Auto VIN Detect, Scan License, Scan VIN, and Manual Input.