Autel Maxicom MK808TS VS Autel Maxipro MP808TS Comparison 2022
In this article, we will make a comparision bewteen two of the most popular TPMS tools from Autel: Autel Maxicom MK808TS and Autel Maxipro MP808TS. Many people may get confused when they need to make a decision between these two TPMS scanners. This does not come out with no reason. The Autel MK808TS and the Autel MP808TS have similiar features and functions. Read this bolg and you will learn the difference bewteen these two diagnostic scanner TPMS programming tools.
|Features||Autel MP808TS||Autel MK808TS|
|TPMS Relearn /Reset:||√||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors:||√||√|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration:||√||√|
|Read/Erase TPMS DTCS:||√||√|
|Throttle Position Relearn Function:||--||√|
|Crank Position Variation Relearn:||--||√|
|Reset fuel trims and Alcohol composition:||--||√|
|Advanced TPMS function:||√||√|
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS detailed features (pros and cons)
The Autel MaxiPro MP808TS is popular because of its TPMS service function and wireless Bluetooth connection. The scanner is intuitively constructed for ease of use. Thanks to its 7-inch LCD color screen that makes reading and interpreting results simple. Furthermore, this automotive diagnostic tool offers full TPMS diagnostics, including a tire pressure management system, Autel MX-sensor programming, TPMS relearn and activates 98% of all known TPMS sensors.
Similarly, the scanner tests all basic functions and can diagnose all systems. The OE-level diagnostic tool performs some advanced functions such as bi-directional control and active tests. The device was also updated to conduct 25 plus service functions instead of 18 service functions. Therefore, you can use it to test oil reset, BMS, EPB, throttle matching, etc.
Like most Autel scan tools, the MP808TS diagnostic tablet comes with 12-month free software upgrades and a one-year warranty. Overall, this is a better scanner, but it is slightly costly.
- It’s compact and portable
- It features a user-friendly design for ease of use
- It’s suitable for performing multiple functions
- The device is fast and efficient in performance
- It provides broader vehicle coverage
- Autel MP808TS allows wireless connection
- It comes with a 12-month free software upgrade
- It is quite expensive. Autel MK808BT mid-ranged OBD2 scanner would be a cheaper option.
- The software upgrade free is expensive after the free software elapses
Autel MaxiCom MK808TS detailed features(pros and cons)
The Autel MaxiCom MK808TS car diagnostic tool has a lower price than the Autel MaxiPro MP808 diagnostic scanner. However, it has the same LCD screen size and the same operating system. As a result, they work the same in terms of performance. However, the other unit is somehow more advanced than this one.
The Autel MK808TS diagnostic sanner performs several functions. You can use it to test all the OBDII test modes or more than 28 service functions. Apart from that, it also performs several advanced functions such as complete TPMS and sensor programming. Besides, the unit can diagnose all systems, making them suitable for professional mechanics. But this doesn’t mean startup mechanics or DIY enthusiasts cannot utilize it.
One of the features that set this scanner apart from its competitors is the Bluetooth VCI connection. It allows you to diagnose your vehicles from outside or even a few meters. This makes it convenient and fun to use. It can also multitask, meaning you can perform several functions at the same time. Generally, this scan tool is a fantastic bargain for people who want a professional scanner at an affordable price.
- It comes with a user-friendly design
- It is simple to use
- Autel MK808ts performs a variety of functions
- It works on an array of vehicle makes and models
- It is relatively cheap
- MK808TS is quick and efficient in performance
- It comes with a 12-month free software upgrade
- It does not feature active functions.
- The IMMO functions do not work on European car makes and models
What are the similarities between the Autel MP808TS and Autel MK808TS?
Generally, share the same hardware features.
These scanners come with several connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, mini USB, USB, HDMI Type A, and micro SD slot card with up to 32GB space. They run on a 3.7V lithium-polymer battery with an extended run time of up to 7 hours.
These professional scanners also share several functions, which are as follows:
- They perform basic functions for all systems such as oil reset, SAS, ABS, PDF, EPB, BMS, and much more.
- They perform a variety of service functions.
- Do TPMS health check, TPMS relearn/reset, diesel particulate filter regeneration, program sensor, immobilizer function, read/erase TPMS DTCs, activate TPMS sensors, etc
What are the differences?
- The Autel MaxiPro MP808TS performs bi-directional control, while the MK808TS doesn’t perform such a function.
- The scanner can also do active tests, while the MK808TS cannot.
- Surprisingly, the Autel MaxiCom MK808TS offers more service functions than the Autel MP808TS. The former offers 28 service functions, while the latter provides 25 service functions.