Autel G box2 --- What's It For?
The Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles.
Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
Faster password calculation for Benz All Key Lost
• 8X times faster password calculation for W172, W204, W207
• 4X times faster password calculation for W209, W211
• No more repeated insertions and removals of IR simulator for 10 types of EIS
• Passport reading for 9 type EIS when all keys lost on vehicle
• BMW DME/DDE ISN reading for 20 types (EDC17, MEVD17, MSV90, MSD87, etc)
• VAG ECM immo data reading & data synchronization for 18 types (MQB EDC17, MED17, etc)
• XP400 may be required for certain functions Support Mercedes All Key Lost
BMW DME Reading Compatible with IM608 & IM508
Read / Write Bosch engine ECU on BMW F classis Benz vehicles with DAS3
CAN EIS/EZS in AKL Read / Write Bosch engine ECU on VW MQB
Use in vehicle or on bench
The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal. The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDC/MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adoptions when all keys are lost and the engine is replaced. The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel’s advanced diagnostic tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming functions.