Autel APB112 Smart Key Emulator
The Autel APB112 Smart Key Emulator is designed to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also emulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip and more key chip types will be supported with subsequent upgrades.
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex – 4D chip)
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
Top advantages of APB112:
Time saving. APB112 takes 2-5 mins, no need to wait 16 minutes or more.
You can add-a-key which doesn’t erase other keys so if they have more keys at home they don’t need to re-add them.
If you have a bad steering lock you can’t reset for AKL this is the only way to make a key. If you try to program the steering lock it will ask you to tap the key and if you try to make a key it will say it can’t because you don’t have a working steering lock.
You can start the car at no cost if they just want to drive it home where they have spare keys.
Can do Hyundai Kia (calculate ID 46 pin code) and even Subaru
How to Use Autel APB112?
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.